Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A long time coming

I haven't taken the time to chronicle my thoughts in many, many years. I haven't always had the time or energy to relate everything that has happened, or really the heart to re-live some of them. Considering this, and that I've found myself in possession of a magic book that allows small messages somehow (I learned long ago to not question why or how magic goes about working...), I figured it couldn't hurt to revisit the possibility of putting things down on paper again. If I have time to jot little notes to several people throughout the day, I should manage to find even just a few minutes to relate, for posterity, the day's happening. Or week's. I haven't quite decided how often to aim for writing.

Currently, I've found myself in the Highlands. I was invited by an aquaintence I made through the magic book I mentioned. It has been many years since I visited; I'm quite pleased to see that it has mostly been untouched by the shattering. A hidden part of me hopes that this spur of the moment visit will lead to new friendships. I've been out of touch for far too long, and hearing a constant stream from Esper about her current infatuations can become quite... brain-turning-to-mush inducing.

So. Well. I suppose that'll do for the moment. Time to make my way back to Hammerfall.